Plastic Mobile is currently searching for an UI Developer to become part of the team. The candidate will work alongside our talented project managers, engineers and designers to create award-winning websites. A detail-oriented developer, who can balance desires for perfection with the demands of a rigorous pipeline, would be considered ideal for this position.
● Architect, code and debug problematic code
● Working with and debugging on mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)
● Follow and implement creative designs and experiences
● Build against popular Web frameworks and APIs
● Execute general troubleshooting and problem solving
● Post-secondary degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related technical discipline.
● 3+ years of experience with Angular, or React
● Minimum 2 years hands-on coding experience with Bootstrap, Backbone & jQuery frameworks.
● Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards
● Experience working in a Mac or Unix environment
● Experience with PHP, Python or Java is bonus
● Experience with parsing / writing XML, JSON
● Comfortable with OO programming
● Familiar with source code control systems
● Familiar with web-based testing and QA processes
● GUI design experience
● Experience with AJAX would be an asset
● Experience in working within a team environment
● Comprehensive Health Benefits
● A fun, open working environment
● Enjoy ping pong, foosball
● Breakfast and lunch every week where we enjoy delicious food and share interesting topics
● The chance to be a part of our Innovation Lab, where we explore and experiment with emerging technologies
Plastic Mobile, operating under Havas Canada Holdings Inc. is a mobile agency dedicated to helping our clients create and launch successful mobile experiences. We exclusively work with companies that are looking to make a difference in the mobile space and make it an integral part of their customers’ lives. We specialize in ideating, designing and engineering apps and sites for smartphones, tablets, and devices everywhere for commerce, loyalty, payment, wallets, location-based and transactional branded experiences.
Havas Group is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 in Paris, the Group now employs 20, 000 people in over 100 countries, and is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. The agency is built on an integrated structure, including 45 “Havas Villages” around the world that combine digital, creative and media capabilities and teams under one roof to best meet our clients’ needs. Havas is committed to being the world’s best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media and innovation.
Want to know more?
Find us on the Web: http://www.plasticmobile.com, http://ca.havas.com/ Follow us on Twitter @plasticmobile / @HavasCanada
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please visit Booth 14 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at the Mississauga Convention Centre, located at 75 Derry Rd W, Mississauga, ON, between 11AM – 3PM.