Sheet Metal Mechanics
VAC Developments is a growing Canadian Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Company located in Oakville. We are currently seeking Sheet Metal Mechanics to join our team.
As part of the production team you will follow work instructions to manufacture metal parts in keeping with the company and AS9100 standards.
• Performs various fabrication techniques; bending, shearing, punching & notching of metal components.
• Ability to use precision hand tools and measuring equipment.
• May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test production according to specifications.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Ability to read drawings, blueprints
• Knowledge of sheet metal fabrication techniques, materials, tools and equipment.
• Experience using Punch and Brake Press, Laser cutting and shearing equipment required.
• Ability to work with limited supervision.
• Individual must have a sense of urgency and is a team player.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please visit Booth 28 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at the Mississauga Convention Centre between 11AM – 3PM.