As a Scrum Master for for Plastic Mobile Toronto office, you will work alongside our talented engineers, and designers to manage/execute award-winning apps. This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and work closely with a variety of reputable businesses. The position requires a self-starter with strong leadership qualities and relationship management skills. If you think you’ve got what it takes, we would love to hear from you!
● Maintaining ongoing timely communication to internal and external project stakeholders including weekly project status reports, contact reports, team status meeting and post-mortem analysis
● Working closely with stakeholders to ensure all dependencies are understood so new features can be released in a timely manner
● Organizing and managing project team from resourcing through to completion of project to ensure that project is successfully completed on time and within budget
● Coaching the team in estimating items and breaking them down into tasks on the Scrum/Agile.
● Developing detailed project plans, statement of work and scope of project for every new
● Leading and coaching the team on industry best practices within the iterative framework.
● Risk assessment management by identification of all project risks, development of mitigation strategies, and tracking of impacts via project status reports
● Interfacing with clients on a daily basis ensuring they are content and communicated to effectively
● Helping team or individual to clarify goals and actions to achieve them
● 3+ years experience as a Scrum Master in software development environment
● 3+ years minimum Project Management experience
● 3+ years experience in Digital industry, Web and Mobile
● Experience with Agile adoption within a large organization
● Must have experience managing internal teams and external relations with clients
● University Degree
● Must have a background or understanding of IT
● Strong organizational, and analytical skills
● Strong communications skills
● Comprehensive Health Benefits
● A fun, open working environment
● Enjoy ping pong, foosball
● Breakfast and lunch every week where we enjoy delicious food and share interesting topics
● The chance to be a part of our Innovation Lab, where we explore and experiment with emerging technologies
Plastic Mobile, operating under Havas Canada Holdings Inc. is a mobile agency dedicated to helping our clients create and launch successful mobile experiences. We exclusively work with companies that are looking to make a difference in the mobile space and make it an integral part of their customers’ lives. We specialize in ideating, designing and engineering apps and sites for smartphones, tablets, and devices everywhere for commerce, loyalty, payment, wallets, location-based and transactional branded experiences.
Havas Group is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 in Paris, the Group now employs 20, 000 people in over 100 countries, and is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. The agency is built on an integrated structure, including 45 “Havas Villages” around the world that combine digital, creative and media capabilities and teams under one roof to best meet our clients’ needs. Havas is committed to being the world’s best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media and innovation.
Want to know more?
Find us on the Web: http://www.plasticmobile.com, http://ca.havas.com/ Follow us on Twitter @plasticmobile / @HavasCanada
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please visit Booth 14 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at the Mississauga Convention Centre, located at 75 Derry Rd W, Mississauga, ON, between 11AM – 3PM.