Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, QuadReal Property Group is a Canadian real estate investment, development and management company operating on a global scale.
The company’s $24.5 billion portfolio spans 23 Global Cities across 17 countries. Owned by British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), formerly bcIMC, one of Canada’s largest institutional investors, QuadReal was established to manage its real estate investment portfolio.
• Accounts payable – code, verify and input invoices to ensure they are processed in timely manner.
• Investigate overdue balances diligently. Maintain billing system.
• Prepare and reconcile monthly Visa transaction statements.
• Accounts receivable – reporting, support, and bank deposits.
• Analyze and act on monthly aged receivables report.
• Prepare and provide tenant history/statements of account and ensure accuracy of posted rental charges and payment receipts.
• Provide tenant security deposit balance reports.
• Assist PM annually to verify year-end Tenant Realty Tax and CAM information for year-end adjustments.
• Enter monthly tenant sales, prepare monthly sales reports, and distribute them.
• Actively pursue any outstanding amounts in regard to Tenant rents and respond to Tenant’s inquiries.
• Assist in preparation of various monthly, quarterly, and annual reports for PM and assist in annual budgeting process.
• Prepare Lease Review Checklists and ensure the accuracy of information.
• Liaison with lease administrators and distribute annual rental notices as well as year-end adjustment notices to ensure that terms of the lease agreement are met.
• Assist with preparation of annual budgets and reforecasts for each building
• Assist with tenant’s events
• Prepare and distribute tenant’s correspondences, such as letter and memos
• Assist in resolving tenant’s daily issues/complaints
• Maintain tenant lists/files
• Embrace and pro-actively support QuadReal’s culture of environmental sustainability, and corporate and social responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned from time to time.
Experience and Qualifications
• High school diploma supplemented with some post-secondary in business, real estate, or accounting
• 2 years of experience in property management and/or real estate property accounting role, or 4 + years of experience in an administrative role with a desire to work in the real estate industry
• Proficient with principles of accounting ideally with 2 years’ accounts receivable/payable hands-on experience
• Valid Driver’s License
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Ability to develop and sustain cooperative working relationships
• Professional phone manner; mature and self-motivated team player with good conflict-resolution skills
• A self-starter, able to allocate one’s time effectively and manage tight deadlines
• Able to work under pressure and achieve quality results
• Able to handle multiple demands and competing priorities, and adapt to new ideas and constant change
• An eagerness to share ideas and find opportunities to improve our property management services
• Results oriented, detail oriented and accurate
• A dedication to providing exceptional service, every day
• Ability to perform with exceptional integrity, always striving to do the right thing and help to create an environment built on trust, honesty, and respect.
How to Apply
Meet the recruitment team and apply directly at Booth 6 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 (11AM-3PM) at the Mississauga Convention Centre, Located at 75 Derry Rd W, Mississauga, ON.
We are hiring across Canada! For other opportunities please create a profile on our application website and apply to applicable opportunities: https://www.quadreal.com/careers/opportunities/
For more information of QuadReal’s hiring process please click on the link provided: https://youtu.be/wE9Iz9CPUzA