Job Type: Full Time
Division Category: Operations
City: Hamilton, Mississauga, Pickering
Responsible for a variety of administrative and clerical tasks relating to the operations of the Service Centre.
• Provide problem resolution for customers
• Verify and process U.S. Customs documents
• Data entry of required billing information
• Ensure accuracy of bills of lading
• Enter freight invoices into system
• Perform other duties as required
• High School diploma or equivalent
• Experience in the transportation industry, an asset
• Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
• Organized with the ability to multi task
• Excellent computer/data entry skills
This job description is general in nature and is not designed to contain or to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to the job.
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please visit Booth 12 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, March 20, 2019 at the Living Arts Centre between 11AM – 3PM.