VAC Developments is a growing Canadian Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Company located in Oakville. We are seeking Millwright/Maintenance Technicians to join our team.
As part of the maintenance team you will troubleshoot, repair and perform preventative maintenance on production equipment.
• Perform scheduled preventative maintenance CNC machines.
• Rebuild CNC mechanical equipment and on all other plant equipment as required.
• Assist senior maintenance personnel.
• Troubleshoot malfunctions and identify root cause.
• Perform mechanical repairs.
• Assists with pneumatic installations.
• General maintenance, facility repairs, welding as required.
Skills and Experience
• Certified Millwright Ticket an asset.
• Ability to read and interpret blueprints, drawings and specifications.
• 3-5 years experience in an aerospace or automotive manufacturing environment preferred.
• Experience with hand and power tools.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Fast paced, ability to prioritize tasks.
• Adhere to applicable safety and environmental standards, regulations and company policies and procedures.
Please note that due to the nature of our business, employment is subject to the Controlled Goods Program – Security Assessment includes a police criminal record search
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please visit Booth 28 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at the Mississauga Convention Centre between 11AM – 3PM.