VAC Developments is a growing Canadian Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Company located in Oakville. We are currently seeking CNC Machinists to join our team.
As part of the production team you will follow work instructions to machine metal parts in keeping with the company and AS9100 standards.
• Accurately follow work instructions to assemble parts and sub-assemblies.
• Safety use hand tools, hardware, adhesives, solvents, lubricants, epoxies, and paints to assemble parts.
• Inspect finished products for conformance to specifications.
• Maintains a clean and safe work area and ensure strict adherence to the 5S Standards.
Skills and Experience:
• Ability to read and follow work instructions.
• Experience with hand tools and assembly of small parts.
• Organized and detail oriented.
• Ability to adhere to applicable safety and environmental standards, regulations and company policies and procedures.
Please note that due to the nature of our business, employment is subject to the Controlled Goods Program – Security Assessment includes a police criminal record search
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please visit Booth 28 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at the Mississauga Convention Centre between 11AM – 3PM.