Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, QuadReal Property Group is a Canadian real estate investment, development and management company operating on a global scale.
The company’s $24.5 billion portfolio spans 23 Global Cities across 17 countries. Owned by British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), formerly bcIMC, one of Canada’s largest institutional investors, QuadReal was established to manage its real estate investment portfolio.
Reporting to the Leasing Manager or Resident Services Manager, the Leasing Associate is responsible for the residential leasing functions at the property, advertising, as well as marketing activities that support the strategic plan for the property which include the property’s social media presence. Additionally, the Leasing Associate is responsible for the implementation and execution of resident relations and engagement programs with the goal of overall resident satisfaction.
• Perform the overall leasing and resident relations functions at the property, evaluating and monitoring metrics that include vacancy, sales, renewals, move-in, move-out, notices, etc.;
• Respond to all leasing inquiries, securing appointments to view the property and update/record activity in Yardi Voyager and Rent Café/CRM as applicable;
• Conduct property tours and show available suites to prospective residents and ensure standards as per QuadReal’s leasing policy are met when engaging with prospective residents;
• Maintain a comprehensive knowledge of the property, including availability of suite types and layouts, common areas and amenities of the building, surrounding neighborhood and value-added services provided;
• Conduct background checks, credit checks utilizing Naborly, and ensure timely notification is provided to all applicants of the application status;
• Facilitate the signing of all leases, schedules, assignments and addendum forms utilizing Yardi Voyager and Rent Cafe.
• Assemble and provide move-in packages to new residents using Rent Café; and
• Communicate and work with Resident Service Manager to ensure suites are delivered on time and as promised, providing move-in inspections and new home orientation with new residents.
• Participate in the creation and implementation of the property’s marketing and leasing budget;
• Maintain a working knowledge of competitive buildings and conduct monthly market surveys of these properties;
• Provide feedback and recommendations to Resident Services Manager on rental rates, promotions and overall market conditions with a view to maximizing revenue at the property;
• Establish and maintain relationships with community organizations, including local businesses that may add value to the resident experience or result in increased traffic to the property;
• Perform other duties related to leasing, marketing, and administration as required.
Administration and Reporting
• Generate reports in Yardi Voyager on vacancy, traffic, and other metrics on a weekly basis;
• Ensure timely and accurate completion and entry of all leasing documentation, including application forms, Tenancy Agreements, renewal agreements and other supporting documentation using Yardi Voyager and Rent Café; and
• Utilize Yardi Voyager and Rent Café/CRM to record transactions and run various operating reports.
• Uphold QuadReal’s mission, vision, and values serving as a brand and cultural ambassador for our residents, co-workers, vendors, and the public;
• Organize resident engagement and retention events and activities at the property catered to the target market, with a view to developing relationships with residents; and
• Promote and educate residents on Resident Portal availability for online payments and service requests, and manage enrollment.
• Coordinate reservations of elevators for move-ins and move-outs;
• Inspect all vacant suites daily to ensure suites are in optimal condition for showings/appointments;
• Ensure resident satisfaction and external contractors are compliant to work order requests.
Health and Safety
• Understand and adhere to QuadReal’s Health and Safety policy;
• Ensure compliance with all legislation, including but not limited to: The Residential Tenancies Act, Labour Relations Act, Fire Code and Occupational Health and Safety Act;
• Comply with regular fire and life safety standards including monthly testing and annual drills; and
• Ensure all vendors and contractors comply with the established health and safety policy, and immediately report any infractions, hazardous conditions, or damaged equipment.
Experience and Qualifications
• Passion for excellence in customer service delivery;
• Property Management and Sales experience an asset;
• Three years relevant experience and post-secondary education preferred;
• Ability to communicate with co-workers and supervisors effectively and professionally, both oral and written;
• Strong interpersonal skills;
• Familiarity with smart phone and tablet technology; strong command of MS Office products;
• Familiarity of Yardi Voyager, Rent Café, and Rent Café CRM an asset;
• Detail-oriented; ability to resolve problems using facts, sound reasoning and common sense; and
• Self-starter with high degree of initiative, creativity, and flexibility.
How to Apply
Meet the recruitment team and apply directly at Booth 6 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 (11AM-3PM) at the Mississauga Convention Centre, Located at 75 Derry Rd W, Mississauga, ON.
We are hiring across Canada! For other opportunities please create a profile on our application website and apply to applicable opportunities: https://www.quadreal.com/careers/opportunities/
For more information of QuadReal’s hiring process please click on the link provided: https://youtu.be/wE9Iz9CPUzA