Guest Services Representative
Headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, QuadReal Property Group is a Canadian real estate investment, development and management company operating on a global scale.
The company’s $24.5 billion portfolio spans 23 Global Cities across 17 countries. Owned by British Columbia Investment Management Corporation (BCI), formerly bcIMC, one of Canada’s largest institutional investors, QuadReal was established to manage its real estate investment portfolio.
The Guest Services Representative will act as the “brand ambassador”, enthusiastically promoting the centre, its’ stores, programs, and services. The Guest Services Representative will report to Guest Services Supervisors. There are various locations for the role (Langley, Vancouver, Calgary, Red Deer, Etobicoke and Toronto).
• Respond to shopper’s requests and inquiries, via telephone or in-person, responding in a professional, knowledgeable, and friendly manner
• Maintain a thorough knowledge of the Centre’s services, stores and locations, merchandise, and upcoming special events and promotional services
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with retailers and educate on the Centre’s services
• Proactively seek opportunities to create memorable customer interactions, going above and beyond to assist customers, and provide exceptional service
• Comply with the roof access, lost and found and wheelchair/walker/stroller sign-out procedures.
• Support the Centre’s gift card program including handling cash, credit and Interact payment, and reconciling receipts
• Complete administrative tasks and conduct all service functions related to the Concierge Desk
• Assist with promotional and special events as required
• Provide gift wrapping for customers and assist with other related duties
Experience and Qualifications
• Experience in a similar position with exceptional customer service skills
• Positive and friendly “Customer First” attitude
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong organizational, planning and time management skills
• Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills
• Ability to prioritize workload and handle competing priorities and deadlines
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task while maintaining a high level of professionalism
• Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel and Word)
• Flexible schedule and with the ability to work evenings, weekdays, weekends, and holidays. Various shifts available ranging from on-call up to 35 hours per week.
How to Apply
Meet the recruitment team and apply directly at Booth 6 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 (11AM-3PM) at the Mississauga Convention Centre, Located at 75 Derry Rd W, Mississauga, ON.
We are hiring across Canada! For other opportunities please create a profile on our application website and apply to applicable opportunities: https://www.quadreal.com/careers/opportunities/
For more information of QuadReal’s hiring process please click on the link provided: https://youtu.be/wE9Iz9CPUzA