Full Stack Developer
As a Full Stack Developer for Plastic Mobile Toronto office, you will engineer responsive web, tablet web and mobile web browser based applications and sites. You’ll be required to architect, code, debug problematic code, as well as execute general troubleshooting and problem solving. You’ll work alongside our talented project managers, engineers and designers to create award-winning properties.
● Develop and support a web-based application with responsive UI using JSP, HTML, CSS, JSON, JQuery and Angular.
● Architect, code and debug problematic code
● Working with and debugging on mobile devices (smartphones, tablets)
● Follow and implement creative designs and experiences
● Build against popular Web frameworks and APIs
● Execute general troubleshooting and problem solving
● Collaborate with designers, developers, business system analysts and testing specialists to deliver high quality solution
● Implement designs with utmost attention to detail and creativity
● Participate in the research and evaluation of new tools and technologies
● BS in Computer Science or Engineering required or equivalent experience
● 4+ years demonstrated development experience with web technologies
● Back-end development experience with hand-coding advanced Python or Java
● Strong working knowledge of back-end frameworks (Flask and Django for Python, Spring Boot for Java)
● Experience with defining and developing SOAP and REST web services
● Proficiency with cross-browser/cross-platform issues, DOM and web standards
● Experience utilizing Agile- SCRUM development methodologies
● Must be comfortable using version control systems such as Git, and familiar with source code control systems
● Familiar with web-based testing and QA processes
● Should be self-motivated and able to work independently
● Comprehensive Health Benefits
● A fun, open working environment
● Enjoy ping pong, foosball
● Breakfast and lunch every week where we enjoy delicious food and share interesting topics
● The chance to be a part of our Innovation Lab, where we explore and experiment with emerging technologies
Plastic Mobile, operating under Havas Canada Holdings Inc. is a mobile agency dedicated to helping our clients create and launch successful mobile experiences. We exclusively work with companies that are looking to make a difference in the mobile space and make it an integral part of their customers’ lives. We specialize in ideating, designing and engineering apps and sites for smartphones, tablets, and devices everywhere for commerce, loyalty, payment, wallets, location-based and transactional branded experiences.
Havas Group is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 in Paris, the Group now employs 20, 000 people in over 100 countries, and is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. The agency is built on an integrated structure, including 45 “Havas Villages” around the world that combine digital, creative and media capabilities and teams under one roof to best meet our clients’ needs. Havas is committed to being the world’s best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media and innovation.
Want to know more?
Find us on the Web: http://www.plasticmobile.com, http://ca.havas.com/ Follow us on Twitter @plasticmobile / @HavasCanada
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please visit Booth 14 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at the Mississauga Convention Centre, located at 75 Derry Rd W, Mississauga, ON, between 11AM – 3PM.