VAC Developments is a growing Canadian Aerospace and Defense Manufacturing Company located in Oakville. We are currently seeking CNC Machinists to join our team.
As part of the production team you will follow work instructions to machine metal parts in keeping with the company and AS9100 standards.
• Prove machine G-Code program before loading.
• Trouble shoot and edit program as required.
• Create fixtures and select tools.
• Measure offsets.
• Inspect finished product and compare details to specs on blueprint for conformance.
• Work in compliance to company AS9100C standard operating procedures
Required Skills and Experience:
• Experience operating of Mills, Lathes and 4 and 5 Axis CNC equipment for metal products is required.
• Experience within the Aerospace manufacturing industry considered an asset.
• Experience performing multiple daily custom machine set ups considered an asset.
• Machinist Certificate or related education preferred.
Please note that due to the nature of our business, employment is subject to the Controlled Goods Program – Security Assessment includes a police criminal record search
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please visit Booth 28 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at the Mississauga Convention Centre between 11AM – 3PM.