Plastic Mobile is currently searching for an Android Developer to become part of the team. We are seeking a passionate, resourceful, detail oriented individual who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment. As an Android Developer, you will produce native applications for smartphones and tablets for high-end clients. You’ll be required to architect, code, debug problematic code, as well as execute general troubleshooting and problem solving. You’ll work together with our talented project managers, engineers and designers to create award-winning apps.
● Work as a part of team on projects
● Develop technical solutions using the native Android SDKs
● Implement designs with utmost attention to detail and creativity
● Collaboratively work with our mobile designers
● Problem solving
● Debugging problematic code
● Document source code
Desired Skills & Experience:
● Minimum 4 years experience with Java, Android SDK, Eclipse
● 1+ year experience on Kotlin
● Experience building apps that use network connections and API calls
● Hands-on experience with UI, data, graphics, & parsing XML / JSON within Android
● Strong attention to detail
● Computer Engineering or Computer Science background
● Comprehensive Health Benefits
● A fun, open working environment
● Enjoy ping pong, foosball
● Breakfast and lunch every week where we enjoy delicious food and share interesting topics
● The chance to be a part of our Innovation Lab, where we explore and experiment with emerging technologies
Plastic Mobile, operating under Havas Canada Holdings Inc. is a mobile agency dedicated to helping our clients create and launch successful mobile experiences. We exclusively work with companies that are looking to make a difference in the mobile space and make it an integral part of their customers’ lives. We specialize in ideating, designing and engineering apps and sites for smartphones, tablets, and devices everywhere for commerce, loyalty, payment, wallets, location-based and transactional branded experiences.
Havas Group is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. Founded in 1835 in Paris, the Group now employs 20, 000 people in over 100 countries, and is one of the world’s largest global communications groups. The agency is built on an integrated structure, including 45 “Havas Villages” around the world that combine digital, creative and media capabilities and teams under one roof to best meet our clients’ needs. Havas is committed to being the world’s best company at creating meaningful connections between people and brands through creativity, media and innovation.
Want to know more?
Find us on the Web: http://www.plasticmobile.com, http://ca.havas.com/ Follow us on Twitter @plasticmobile / @HavasCanada
How to Apply
If you are interested in applying for this opportunity please visit Booth 14 at the Hire Canada Job Fair & Training Expo on Wednesday, December 5, 2018 at the Mississauga Convention Centre, Located at 75 Derry Rd W, Mississauga, ON, between 11AM – 3PM.